Scope of this policy
2. This policy applies between you, the user of this Website, and us, AMBITION Sports Coaching Ltd , the owner and provider of this Website.
3. When you visit the Website, and before your Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
5. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and /or when you use certain features of the Website.
6. This Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of services.
Types of cookies
8. This Website uses the following cookies: Type of cookie Purpose Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookies. Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
9. You can find a list of the cookies that we use in the attached Cookie Schedule.
10. We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times. How to control your cookies
11. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser.
12. You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
13. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
14. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer. Changes to this policy
16. The Website is owned by AMBITION Sports Coaching Ltd incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13579394 whose registered office is at 40 Gladstone Street, Fleckney, Leicestershire, LE8 8AG, England.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Cookies that we use on the Website:
Strictly necessary cookies
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Functionality cookies - These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Targeting cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.